George E. Grace
George E. Grace, Managing Partner in Mohr Partners’ New York, NY office, has over 26 years of experience in commercial real estate. Mr. Grace merged his firm, G.E. Grace & Company, Inc. with Mohr Partners’ New York office in 2012.
He began his real estate career in 1986 as a commercial leasing broker for the Cross & Brown Company, then the largest real estate management and brokerage firm in New York City. Subsequently, he was responsible for the 200,000 square-foot lease renewal for New York City’s Health and Hospitals Corporation and was the lead consultant for the NYC Educational Construction Fund which evaluated 22 Manhattan school sites.
In 1992, Mr. Grace became a partner in Clifford Real Estate Services where he focused on repositioning under-performing real estate assets for financial institutions. In 1995, he founded G.E. Grace & Company, Inc. As an independent broker and consultant, Mr. Grace has completed a variety of assignments including:
– Consultant to the Children’s Aid Society in ongoing assessments and evaluations of a variety of real estate assets including a 38-acre site in Staten Island and a 40,000 square-foot facility in the Bronx.
– Exclusive tenant representative to Cardinal McCloskey Services including relocating their HQ facility in Westchester and a consolidation of several Bronx service and office sites into a new facility in the Bronx HUB.
– Exclusive tenant representative to the New York Organ Donor Network including a long-term lease of 30,000 square feet at 460 West 34th Street.
– Consultant to The New York City Mission Society in evaluating their real estate holding, creating a strategic plan and its successful implementation.
– Consultant to the Empire State Development Corporation’s 42nd Street Development Project in the acquisition of an 80,000 square-foot site in Midtown Manhattan that is now the world HQ of The New York Times Company.
– Exclusively represented Sensormatic Electronics in four lease/sale transactions including over 40,000 square feet of office and industrial space in Blue Hill Plaza, Rockland County, NY.
Real Estate Broker’s License in the States of New York and New Jersey
Certified Public Accountant Certificate
Member of the Real Estate Board of New York
Member of the Bar Association of the City of New York
Member of the New York State Bar Association
– Bachelor of Engineering
Fordham University School of Law
– Juris Doctor
University at Chicago Graduate School of Business
– Master of Business Administration